COOPERATIVA IL SOGNO
Viale Regina Margherita, 192 - 00198 ROMA
Tel. 06/126.96.36.199 Fax 06/188.8.131.52
The Villa Farnesina (or Villa Farnesina or simply la Farnesina) was built from 1508 to 1511 by Baldassare Peruzzi in Rome in Trastevere district for the Sienese banker Agostino Chigi. In 1580 it was bought by Cardinal Alessandro Farnese and had it the current name. Villa Farnesina, was the first noble suburban villa in Rome.